I’m sure you must have heard about the new amazing Facebook feature called Facebook Avatar and would like to try it out.
If yes, then you are on the right platform. In this article, I will be showing you how you can easily access the Facebook Avatar feature on your Android phone or iOS.
What is Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar 2020 is the Facebook latest feature. This feature enables you to create an Avatar of yourself or cartoon-like versions of yourself.
The FB Avatar when customized, can also be used to communicate with friends and families. One amazing thing about the new FB feature is that it is not restricted to other social media platforms.
That is, you can also send your customized Avatar to other social media platforms. Isn’t that amazing!. Of course, it is.
How to create a Facebook Avatar
To create a Facebook Avatar, all you have to do is:
- Open your Facebook app (Make sure it’s updated).
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on “See More”.
- Click on “Avatars” and then “Next”.
- Now get started by creating your Avatar.
- After you must have been done customizing your Avatar, click on the checkmark icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click on “Next” and then “Done”.
How do I access my Facebook Avatar?
Here’s how you can access your Facebook Avatar! All you need to do is:
- Locate the FB or Messenger comment section.
- After you must have located it, click on the sticker button close to the text box.
- You will see an option to “Make your Avatar”. Then Make your Avatar.
Why don’t I have an Avatar option on Facebook?
If you aren’t seeing any option to create an Avatar on FB, then probably your FB app isn’t updated.
So, to see the Avatar option, try updating your FB to the latest version. After you must have done that, go to your FB or Messenger comment box and click on the “smiley face” button. Now click on the sticker tab.